I'm having difficulty with operating my 3DTriSport Pedometer (viewing modes and icons)
Modified on: Wed, 7 Aug, 2019 at 8:55 AM
Your 3DTriSport Pedometer has 6 Modes. Press the MODE button to browse each mode along the top of the screen in the following circuit order: Step mode, Distance mode, Calories mode, Exercise Time mode, 30 Days Record mode and Total Step mode.
NOTE: There are 2 modes which use the single 'Step' icon at the top of the display but 1 of them also displays a '-01 Days Record' icon which identifies their difference apart.
The first 4 modes listed below automatically reset at midnight ready to track for a new day (As long as the correct time is set on your pedometer):
- STEP MODE ('Step' icon AND the time displayed on the bottom-half of the screen): Your daily step count.
- DISTANCE MODE ('Km' or 'Mile' icon): Your daily distance walked.
- CALORIES MODE ('Kcal' icon): Your daily calories burnt.
- EXERCISE TIME MODE ('Min' icon): Your daily record of time spent walking/running.
The last 2 modes listed below do not reset at midnight because they store and display your previous days records:
- DAILY MEMORY MODE / DAYS RECORD MODE (also uses the 'Step' icon but '-01 Days Record' is also displayed on the bottom-right of the display. The time is not displayed on this mode): Displays your previous days records (1 day ago will display as '-01', then '-02', '-03'..) In this mode, press RES to browse each previous day, then press SET to browse through your records for the selected day.
- TOTAL STEP MODE ('Total Step' icon): Displays your total accumulated records since your pedometer was activated/ factory reset. In this mode, press SET to browse your total records for each of the pedometers modes.
NEED HELP? If you need support or have any questions, please contact us by clicking here(or click on the 'New support ticket' option on the top-right of this page). You can also contact us by referring to our contact information printed on the front of your 3DTriSport Pedometer User Manual.